February 2, 2009

Pet Peeve #2

OK, this has been making me mad for 2 years now. I have been stuck behind this guy several times and it really makes my blood boil. For the simple reason: How can he do this to his child that goes to this school! I am not an overly religious person, but this is just STUPID! How many parents do you think will let their child stay all night with someone who's dad has this on the back of the car. From my understanding, the child is a very sweet and respectful kid and student. But from the advertisement on the back of his fathers car, daddy is not! Not only is it about the one that is most visible, but the one about the Wicken way and the one that says "Doing my part to p*ss of the religious right!" Stupid, stupid, stupid...

... Thank goodness he didn't see me take this picture! All I need is some wack job jumping out of their car and trying to throw some kind of spell on me! But then again, that would be funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment