February 1, 2009

Tid Bits! #1

I went up stairs today and found at least 20-25 rolls of wrapping paper that I had either saved over the years, or was given to me. And while I was thinking about throwing them out then I thought, taping it to the kitchen table for the kids to color on! At the end of every Christmas season you can by a roll for sometimes a quarter! Who cares about the print, that will never be seen, but the other side will provide an hour (or more) of fun!

Tid Bit #2:another way you can use this is for packing! I hate getting the black ink all over my hands so this is perfect!
Tid Bit #3: If you have a doctors appointment for your child, always take some crayons, or be sure you have a pen or pencil on hand. You can draw pictures, play tic-tac-toe, or just trace your childs body on the white paper they pull over the examination table. They always throw this away and add a new sheet for the next patient, so why not use it! But take the outline of your child, cause that is just too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment